February 10, 2011

Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polishes

You might not know this about me, but I love nail polish. Lately, I have tried several different drugstore brands and consequently fell in love with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color. At first, I bought the reds in Racey Rouge 270 and the Rapid Red 09, but after realizing what a gem these nail polishes were I had to go back and get some more. There is nothing I don't like about these nail polishes. The formula is dead on with fast drying power, the color pay off with even just one coat and the awesome flat brush. This was the first time I was using a flat brush for a nail color and I was amazed at the geniuses of whoever came up with the idea of having a flat brush rather than the flimsy round brushes that 90% of the nail polishes come with. Flat brush gives you more control while applying the color which leads to a perfect manicure. My manicure lasts up to five days without any chips and I usually don't even use a base or a top coat!! I will have to think twice before spending $8-$10 on OPI or the other name brand nail colors since Sally Hansen Insta-Dri only costs only $4 depending on where you buy it from. So, if you are in the market for a nail color I would recommend checking to see if Sally Hansen Insta-Dri has the color you are looking for because I highly doubt that you will be disappointed.

From left to right: Co-Bolt Blue 320 - this is a perfect royal blue with a hint of blue sheen, Racey Rouge 270 - Bright red with a hint of pink, Pronto Purple 360 - Perfect deep purple for the winter , Mauve it 05 - this is a mix of pink/nude/mauve that looks adorable with my skin tone, Rapid Red 09 - blood red for V-day ;-), Mint Sprint 440 - such a fun color that brightens your mood and your outfit!!!

Hope that helped. Don't forget to follow my blog!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment