April 28, 2011

Review: NYX Lipstick

Before I start this review, I think it's important for you to know that I don't wear lipsticks. Nope. I am not a lipstick lover. In fact, I hate anything on my lips other than a light balm. Anything that might make my hair stick to my lips or leave my lips dry or might taste funny will definitely not stay in my makeup bag for long. But lo and behold because I have found a lipstick that made me change my mind.
NYX Lipstick 644 - Spell Bound
I came across NYX cosmetics randomly one day while I was shopping at ULTA. I don't even remember why I started going through their lipsticks, but i'm glad I did because it is by far the best lipstick i've tried. I say best because not only is the quality amazingly smooth, nondrying, long lasting, but it is also super cheap!! Of course you can get the same quality for $30 something, but why would you want to spend that kind of money when you can get NYX lipsticks for only $3.99!!!! Seriously, $3.99 for a fabulous lipstick is AMAZING. Trust me. The packaging is simple yet I love how they show you the color at the bottom so you don't always have to open the lipstick to know what color it is!! The lipstick itself comes off smooth on your lips and has a great staying power with no after taste in your mouth. It doesn't smell like anything which is a plus for me because I hate weird tasting lipsticks. The color payoff is awesome. I would definitely recommend you go out and try one of their wide range of colors.

Hope this review helped!! Thanks and don't forget to follow my blog!!! xoxo