May 15, 2011

Sigma Brushes

For someone who loves to paint, makeup brushes are sometimes more fun than the actual makeup. I love a good brush that feels soft to the face and doesn't scratch. I have been searching for the perfect brush kit for a while and even though i've read great reviews about the MAC brushes I really don't feel the need to spend so much money on them.

I read about Sigma brushes a year ago and since then I have been wanting to get them, but I could never justify me getting them since I only wear makeup for special occasions. Finally, I think I can justify me getting them since some special occasions will be coming up in my life shortly. =)

These brushes are way more affordable than the MAC brushes yet the brush styles are  the same. From all the reviews I have read the feel and the performance is just as nice if not better than the MAC brushes. I will do a more detailed review once I buy them, but I wanted to share the kit that i'm thinking about getting. I'm not a pink person, but these just look cute and would be easy to sort out from my other random brushes. What do you think:
Sigma Brush Kit

Also, if you know of any other brush kits that are good please, feel free to comment or send me a message. Thanks and don't forget to follow my blog!! xoxo