August 6, 2011

Shining Gems


Lately, my life has been incredibly busy and i've not been putting much effort in my appearance. I've realized now that it just might have something to do with how disorganized my things are these days!! I just don't feel like spending 20 minutes to find something cute to wear. For example, my jewelry case looks like a HOT mess. My once delicate necklaces are now all jumbled into a tangled mess and the condition of the rest of my jewelry isn't pretty either. This calls for a major cleaning and reorganizing. I need to figure out  how I want to store my collection of gems!! I want a simple yet elegant storage system and i'm not too sure about the traditional jewelry boxes especially since this is only less than half of my jewelry and I might need more than one jewelry box:
Trying to sort through some of my jewelry
These pictures inspire me to get organized while keeping it looking extra gorgeous:




Keep a look out for a blog post about my new jewelry storage system!! I'll be sure to share some pictures so it might inspire you to get organized!! =) Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow my blog!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment