July 3, 2011

4th of July Sales!!!

An early Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!! A lot of companies are having great sales this weekend and I wanted to share some of my favorite ones:

BH Cosmetics is having up to 40% off sale and adding in a free mini Kabuki brush if you spend more than $10!! I think that is a great sale and am thinking about buying the 88 matte palette or maybe the neutral matte palette!! Hope this helps those that were thinking about buying some their products. Here is the website: www.bhcosmetics.com. Some of you have showed interest in my BH Cosmetics palettes I bought a while ago. I will have to do a review on them soon so stay tuned!!

Another exclusive sale that is going on right now is from Sephora: Best of Fragrance Deluxe Sampler For Her. This sale is going online and in stores. This is a $100 value that you get for $50. The package comes with 10 different fragrant samples and a coupon for a full size bottle of the one you end up liking the most. Isn't that the best deal ever?!?! I have GOT to get my hands on this soon. Here is the link for your convenience: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=HZSBRSYDB1420CV0KRTQIGQ?categoryId=A17&id=P276315

Last but not least Sephora has another great limited addition product right now that i'm loving. It's the Feelin' Cheeky! Minis by Benefit. The package comes with the three of their very popular products: Benetint (red cheek or lip tint), Posietint (light pink cheek or lip tint), and High Beam (highlighter) and I don't know anyone who has ever finished these little potions because you use such a tiny little amount of the product it lasts forever. For $15 this is a steal and I will be buying it for sure. Here is the link for your convenience: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=MKKSHA2RLHBXKCV0KRTQIGQ?id=P281701&categoryId=C10339

 Good luck and don't forget to follow my blog!! xoxo