December 8, 2011

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

Left: Peach Parfait, Right: Creme Brulee

I recently gave in to the hype about the new Revlon Lip Butters and picked up two shades that I thought were the safest for me to buy since I tend to stick to nudes. I have to admit that I fell in love with the product. The packaging is very nice, but doesn't feel luxurious because of the plastic tops. I do love that the top is the same color as the shade of the lip butter; which helps to figure out which one you want to buy since you can't try it on in the store. These come in a good range of shades that I think would suit most skin types. The fact that these go on sheer is a huge plus for people that are new to lip colors because it goes on sheer and provides just the right amount of color without making you feel like a clown. The colors I picked are both neutral and go well with my skin tone. However, the only thing I don't like about the Peach Parfait is the chunky skimmer it has. Even though the shimmer doesn't transfer too much on the lips, I wish they had made it more with a sheen like the Creme Brulee. Lastly, I am in love with the way these make my lips feel. I never thought I could get the smoothness of a lip butter with such nice colors AND sheen!!! I have never to this day have finished a lip product without losing it or throwing it away, but I think I will finish these because ever since I got them I have been using them non-stop. I would recommend you go out and get a shade you feel most comfortable with because I think you will be impressed by the quality of this product and will go back for more shades.


Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow my blog!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment